Monday, October 4, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Goodness!  I didn't realize it had nearly been a month since I've last posted!  I guess it's true when they say time flies when you're having fun because that's exactly what we've been doing!  Miss Everleigh has been a very busy bee the past month!  She is now crawling!  She can now pull herself up by holding on to the furniture and stand!  She is really starting to develop her own little personality and boy is she funny!  Sometimes I'll go to get her out of the backseat and I'll she'll be looking the other way.  I'll say her name and she won't look at me and I'll keep saying it and slowly this lil smile will creep on her face and she'll finally look at me and laugh!  Lil stinker!

Our big girl is crawling!


Isn't this picture of my mom and Everleigh so sweet!  E rarely falls asleep like that so I'm glad I got to capture a picture of it!



It doesn't seem possible that she is old enough to be standing!


Finally got to take E to her 6 month appointment on September 15th.  We had a lapse in insurance but thankfully we didn't have any major health issues with her.  She weighed 14.5 lbs and is in the 10% for her weight and is 26 1/2 inches long which puts her in the 55% for her height.  Looks like she's gonna be tall and skinny!  Super model in the making perhaps?  Ha!  Here's a picture of her looking as happy as can be.  This was obviously before she got her shots!


OU/TX was this past Saturday and of course OU won.  Boomer Sooner!  We got her the CUTEST onesie from a boutique in Norman.  It says "Burnt Orange is Never in Style."  Ha!  She wouldn't sit still for the picture but this was the best one I got.


It's no secret that I'm girly and that I would dress my child in pink but I may have gone a little overboard for church on Sunday!  Her onesie says "Step Aside Barbie."  I have a friend from high school that has her own little at home business that made the onesie and bow for Everleigh.  She did such a great job!  I thought she looked so sweet and she looks just as happy as can be to be wearing it :)


My mom and I took her shopping after naps on Sunday.  I guess we tuckered her out.  I love this picture of her because it makes me think of my G'pa Reaves who passed away several years ago.  He always pouted out his lips like that.  I know g'pa would have loved Everleigh.  Love you g'pa and thinking of you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment