Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Past two weeks

Everleigh is starting to grow up.  It's happening so fast and right before my very eyes :(  Some days I wish that I could just slow down the process and freeze time and then other days I wish I could speed it up.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for allowing me to be her mommy.

E is finally big enough to sit in the grocery cart by herself without her carrier.  She wasn't too sure about it!


This was a very big trip to Walmart for us because not only was it her first time sitting in the cart but we have officially graduated from size 1 diapers to size 2!  



Everleigh was sick on Monday and Brian had to go pick her up from daycare.  I took her to the Dr. after work and found out that she had an upper respiratory infection.  She weighed 13 lbs and 14 ozs.  I just knew that she was gonna be at least 15 but I guess my lil girl is still tiny.  The policy at daycare is if they have a fever of over a 100 that they can't come back for 24 hours.  Unfortunately, my work is not understanding about your child being sick so I was in a scramble to find someone to watch E.  Thankfully a family friend was able to watch her.  Angei sent me this picture of Everleigh while I was at work and to see her so happy made me know that she was in good hands :)



I had Everleigh's first open house at daycare Friday before last.   I felt like such a grown up going to one of those and had to stop and ask myself if I was really old enough to be going to an open house for my child!  Ha!  Everleigh is showing off her pretty dress from her Uncle Tate and Aunt Chelsea.  Still a little big but I think she looks so beautiful.  Her eyes just sparkle!


My mom is OBSESSED with sailor clothes.  I don't remember how many years in a row that my Easter dress was a sailor dress.  I HATED them but looking back I now think they're cute.  My mom bought this for E  and she wore it to church.  I'm not a fan of the hat, I think it would have been cuter with a bow :)  The picture was taken with my iphone so it's not the best quality!


This past Sunday we had dinner at my parents and played games.  My mom was making lemon butter shrimp so we took the seeds out of one of the lemon slices and gave to E to chew on.  She LOVED it!  She was going to town on that lemon and I now know a sure fire way to keep her from being fussy when we are out to dinner.  Give the girl a lemon and she is as happy as can be!


No comments:

Post a Comment