Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall * Fabulous * Fun

We've been enjoying the 3 F's!  It's finally Fall and I'm so thankful!  Usually I'm a summer time girl through and through but when you're hauling the cutest lil doll baby, her diaper bag and a purse around it gets HOT!  Miss Everleigh is just as fabulous as ever and we're still having so much fun!  We took her to the pumpkin patch a couple of Saturdays ago and man did she look cute!  Cutest baby there but of course I'm prejudice :)


Got a pretty cute pic of us together.  This is definitely one that will be printed and framed for mommy's desk at work :)


We had fun with the Charlie Brown cutouts.  I can't wait to take her back next year when she's walking and more aware of everything!


I cleaned out E's closet earlier this month and found these overalls that she hadn't worn because they were too big.  She makes such a cute lil farmer Joe!  That look on her face is priceless!  She looks like she's up to something!


Everleigh LOVES her walks and glad that it's cool enough to go on them now!  Pretty girl in her pink and brown.


Flower Child


Everyone is always commenting on what a happy baby Everleigh is.  I'm so blessed and fortunate to have such a sweet baby with a happy disposition.  However, the girl can throw a fit with the best of them!  I would say that 95% of the time she does have a smile on her face!  I just had to get a picture of her throwing one of her little fits to prove that she has the capability.  I LOVE this picture and think it's so stinkin' cute.  She will probably hate me for this when she's older but the proof is in the picture, Everleigh Madison CAN and WILL throw a fit if she is mad!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment