Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Sweet Baby

I just love my sweet baby so much!  She is such a joy!  For those of you that haven't had a chance to meet her, I hope you get to one day!  When I get ready in the mornings I usually put E on her play mat and she'll play until I go get her to get ready.  Well when I went to get her, she had tuckered herself out from playing and was fast asleep.  I had to snap a picture before I woke her up!



So my brother's new nickname for Everleigh is Medusa bow baby!  I think this might be one of the pictures he was referring to!  I had 8 new bows made for her this past weekend.  I guess she might need to grow into them :)



Since Baby E started teething she has been chewing on everything and I do mean EVERYTHING!  Whether it's my chin, her fist, a blanket or an ENTIRE breadstick from Zio's!  We went there Sunday night for dinner and she was so content with that breadstick.  I was tempted to bring one home because it kept her so busy but decided against it.



I can't believe how much she has changed since we brought her home from the hospital.  Being a parent is the most incredible thing!  She is literally growing up before my eyes and every little thing that she does is seen as an accomplishment by me.  She is now able to hold her bottle by herself which is nice in the mornings when I'm getting ready  but I still love to hold it myself when I rock her to sleep at night.


My sister and her husband picked up E from daycare last Friday and watched her for the evening.  This is a picture that my sister took.  Look at those eyelashes!  They are incredible!  So curly and long.  Mommy is VERY jealous of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment